• Available in mg/dL or mmol/L
• Blood volume check: measurement only possible with sufficient sample of blood
• Starter Pack: measuring unit, lancing device, AST-clear cap,
• 10 lancets, 10 test strips, batteries, pouch, instruction manual, short
• instruction, blood glucose diary, USB cable
• Patented* soft & safe lancing device
• Diabass compatible
• Suitable for self-testing
• Just 0.6 µl blood is sufficient
What is Blood Glucose Monitoring?
Blood glucose (blood sugar) monitoring is the main tool you have to check to keep your diabetes under control.
Easy to use
This instrument has illuminated insertion slot, large illuminated display, wide test strips, simple measurement marking for optimized diabetes management: before eating, after eating, general marking.
Available in mg/dL or mmol/L, kit comes with 10 lancets, 10 test strips, batteries, pouch, instruction manual, short instruction, blood glucose diary and USB cable. Its suitable for self-testing and just 0.6 µl blood is sufficient.
Period of measurement is approx. 5 seconds. 480 results can be stored with date, time (data memory also with battery change).
With USB cable and Health Manager software, download for free: https://connect.beurer.com/Download/Common/Software.aspx
How to use?
To use most blood glucose meters, you first insert a test strip into the device. Then you prick a clean fingertip with a special needle (lancet) to get a drop of blood. You carefully touch the test strip to the blood and wait for a blood glucose reading to appear on the screen.
How to get it?
Currently available on well.pk, hub of health care online shopping in Pakistan, with lowest prices and free delivery (terms & conditions apply).
Offering Beurer Blood glucose monitor, Code Free, illuminated display, clinically validated GL 44 with fast shipping in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and many other cities of Pakistan.