- Ideal for walking or hiking, if continuous pulse measurement is not required
- ECG-accurate heart rate monitoring on the finger
- Stainless steel casing
- Trendy look
What is a heart rate monitor?
A heart rate monitor is a personal monitoring device that allows one to measure one's heart rate in real time or record the heart rate for later study.
- Stainless steel casing - designed to inspire
- ECG - precise heart rate measurement
- Analog signal transmission
- Individual training zone and alarm
- Time below/within/above the training zone
- Calorie consumption in kcal
- Fat consumption in g/oz
- Personal fitness test
- Automatic training zone suggestion
- BMR (Basal Metabolic rate) in kcal
- AMR (Active Metabolic rate) in kcal
- VO2 max (maximum oxygen vital capacity)
- Calendar (till 2099), day of week, date
- 50 lap times, Average heart rate per lap
Designed to Inspire
Water resistant 30m (basically swimming possible) with illuminated display. Includes chest strap with flexible tension belt, storage box and PC interface (cable and software available separately). Its made of brushed stainless steel housing.
How to get it?
Currently available on well.pk, hub of health care online shopping in Pakistan, with lowest prices and free delivery (terms & conditions apply).
Offering Beurer Heart Rate Monitor for design enthusiast – Stainless steel casing PM 62 with fast shipping in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and many other cities of Pakistan.